Join us in envisioning the future of the Jericho Lands and creating a great neighbourhood. The planning and development of the lands will take place over a multi-year, multi- phase process. CLC and the MST Partnership along with the City of Vancouver will be co-hosting a series of events to encourage community involvement in the planning process, including site walks, a speaker series, co-design sessions, and other interactive input opportunities.
A number of events to launch the Jericho process have been put on the calendar:
- Nations Members VIP Launch on Saturday, 2 March 2019, 10:30 am – 12 pm at the Jericho Hill Centre – Pool & Gymnasium at 4180 West 4th Ave.
- MST Nations members are invited to learn more about the Jericho Lands, and the Jericho Lands planning process.
- Ceremonial Welcome and Celebration on Saturday, 2 March 2019, 12 – 1 pm at the Jericho Hill Centre - Pool & Gymnasium at 4180 West 4th Ave
- MST Nations members and general public to join together to celebrate the launch of the planning process with dance, food and community.
- Open House on Saturday, 2 March 2019, 1 – 4 pm at the Jericho Hill Centre - Pool & Gymnasium at 4180 West 4th Ave
- Open house to inform the public about the process, the Joint Venture project aspirations, and upcoming events.
- Open House on Thursday, 7 March 2019, 4:30 – 7:30 pm at the Jericho Hill Centre - Pool & Gymnasium at 4180 West 4th Ave.
- Open house to provide another opportunity to learn about the Jericho
The Jericho Lands policy planning program kicked off in the first week of March. Thank you to the nearly 1,000 people who participated in the launch events. Future events will be announced and added to the calendar as dates are finalized.